Crystal Clear Midstream Pregnancy Test
Crystal Clear Midstream Pregnancy Test. Faster and easier to read. Australia's number 1 brand.
Over 99% accurate when used from the day your period is due.
Test before your due date*
Clear +/- results.
Positive (pregnant): +
Negative (not pregnant): -
* if testing before your due date please refer to enclosed instructions. Results are more accurate when testing on or after your due date. If you test before your period is due and get a 'Negative' result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant.
Please read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
How to use:
- Open the protective foil pouch immediately before use.
- Remove test stick from foil pouch. Take off cap.
- Hold Test Stick by thumb grip. Point Absorbent Tip downward in the urine stream for 5 seconds only. Important: Only 5 seconds. Too much or too little urine on Absorbent Tip may cause an invalid result.
- If you prefer, urinate into a clean, dry cup and dip all of the Absorbent Tip into the urine for 20 seconds.
- Replace the cap and lay on flat surface with the Result Window facing up.
How to read results:
You can read your result after 2 minutes. A blue line will appear in the control window indicating the test has worked. A '-' in the result window indicates a 'Negative' result (not pregnant). A '+' in the result window indicates a 'Positive' result (pregnant).
- DO NOT read result after 10 minutes.
- If after 10 minutes no line appears in the control window, result is invalid. Repeat test with a new Crystal Clear test.
- It does not matter if one of the lines that makes up the '+' symbol is fainter or darker than the other; the result is 'Positive'
|Show Time Countdown||No|