Orchard Toys Pop To The Shops with Educational Guide
pop to the shop is a fun shopping game. Help children learn about handling money and giving change, by going around the board from shop to shop, using money to buy lots of different items. A fun shopping game that help children learn about handling money and giving change. Teach children one of the purposes of money and we interact with shops by playing this fun shopping game from Orchard Toys. Go around the board from shop to shop, using plastic money (cents) to buy lots of different items including socks, bananas, bread and much, much more.
• Encourages concentration and observation,
• Promotes personal and social skills,
• Links with Early Learning Goals and National Curriculum Maths
- Suitable for children aged 5-9 years+
- 2-4 players
- Contents: 1 x jigged game board, 48 item cards, 4 x shopping bag boards, 4 x characters, 4 x character stands, play money, 1 x dice
- All the board used for games and product packaging is 100% recycled. Paper used for printed covers is sourced from sustainable forests and manufactured in the UK.
- Designed and made in the UK by Orchard Toys
- Complies with Australian and European toy safety standards
|Show Time Countdown||No|